With the continuous development of the aquaculture industry, many breeding professional households and professional villages have appeared in various parts of the country, so that the demand for feed is increasing. Let's talk about some of the insights into building a small feed processing plant in the countryside.
(1) To conduct feasibility analysis
The establishment of a feed processing plant in the countryside must first conduct a thorough and detailed investigation, on the basis of economic analysis and technical demonstration. Only in the breeding industry needs, the economic benefits are good, after mastering the advanced feed processing and preparation technology, and in line with the local "comprehensive planning, overall arrangement, local conditions, rational layout" spirit, can invest and build factories.
(B)attention to the choice of site
The site should follow the principle of â€œnear processingâ€, and it should be built in the village where the feed resources are sufficient, the animal husbandry industry is developed, the transportation is convenient, the power is guaranteed, the township has a market, or the farming professional households of a certain scale are concentrated. If the feed mill is built near the grain depot or integrated with the grain depot, the housing facilities and corresponding costs of the original grain storage can be saved.
Feed processing plants should not be built in places with toxic, harmful, pathogenic bacteria or dust pollution, and should not be built near livestock or poultry farms, pesticide plants, sewage disposal sites, etc.
(3) Scientifically determine the scale of the establishment of the plant
The scale of production is the basis for the design of feed mills. The scale of production should be determined based on the demand for feed in the supply area. The daily demand for feed can generally be calculated according to 0.15 kg per day for laying hens and 1.75 kg per day for pigs. Then, according to the total quantity of livestock and poultry in the supply area, the annual demand for feed is calculated. Determine the scale of production of the plant. For example, a single-shift annual production of 1,000 tons of equipment can raise 20,000 laying hens or 1,500 hogs.
According to the local power supply situation, it should first be determined whether it is one-shift production or two-shift production. For example, a compound feed mill with an annual output of 4,000 tons, if one-shift production, only need to select equipment with a productivity of 2 tons / hour, if two-shift production, only need to select equipment with a productivity of 1 ton / hour. In order to give full play to the production capacity of equipment and improve economic efficiency, in the case of power guarantee, it is generally suitable to produce in two shifts. In addition, the annual base of the preparation, the current domestic saying is: If the equipment productivity is 1 ton / hour, the annual production capacity is 2000 tons, which is a shift production, the equipment base time is based on 2000 hours. Therefore, according to the production capacity of the equipment and further considering the development plan of the local aquaculture industry or the current breeding scale, it is possible to select the tonnage of the equipment according to local conditions, and thus scientifically determine the scale of the construction.
(IV) Equipment selection Before the establishment of the factory, the corresponding feed processing equipment should be selected according to the determined production scale. The following questions should be considered when choosing:
1. The choice of the process flow of the unit: The selection of the process flow of the unit is reasonable or not, and is closely related to the investment, energy consumption, use and maintenance convenience of equipment and plant. For rural small-scale feed processing plants, the equipment is simple, so the process selection is reasonable, simple and applicable. In rural areas, the following three forms are generally preferred. (1) Continuous proportional measurement - crushing - stick Kunming; (2) batch measurement - crushing - mixing; (3) crushing - batch metering - combination.
2. The choice of unit metering form: the metering form has two types: volumetric metering and weight metering. The advantage of volumetric metering is that it saves labor, but it is not easy to change the formula; the weight measurement accuracy is high, and the formula is convenient to change. Therefore, the measurement form of the small-scale feed processing plant is more accurate and convenient.
3. Unit selection: Units suitable for rural feed processing plants should have the following characteristics: (1) The formula is easy to change, the ratio is accurately measured, the mixing uniformity is good, and the feed size is adjustable. (2) The unit has reasonable process flow, simple structure, convenient operation, easy maintenance, compact overall layout and small floor space. (3) The noise is small, the dust is small, and the unit must have safety control devices. (4) Low energy consumption, low price, and easy to purchase accessories.
At present, there are four basic series of feed processing equipment produced in China. The complete equipment has hourly productivity: 50, 100, 200, 300, 400, 500, 600, 700, 800, 1000, 1500, 2000, 3000, 5000 kg feed processing units. The general small-scale feed processing unit is mainly composed of a pulverizer and a mixer, and is basically calculated by manual weighing.
In summary, for units of the same productivity, technical and economic indicators should be compared from the aspects of installed capacity, batching measurement method, power consumption, equipment price, and required plant area, and comprehensive analysis should be conducted to select from them. The required unit. According to the investigation and research experience, the author believes that in the establishment of small-scale feed processing plants in rural areas, equipment with a productivity of 400-1000 kg / hour should be selected.
The weave type is flat weaving.
Surface treatment of window screen: painted, glavanized, PVC, etc .
The window screen is generally used in hotels, public construction, civil buiding block of the mosquitoes and other insects.
Advantages of window screen :
ventilated good corrosion resistance
easy to clean
Window Screen,Aluminum Window Screen,Plastic Window Screen,Stainless Steel Window Screen,Stainless Steel Wire Mesh
ANPING COUNTY SHANGCHEN WIREMESH PRODUCTS CO.,LTD , http://www.scwiremesh.com